The following is information regarding Bonar Law Memorial School Athletics during the COVID pandemic. Information is subject to change and all parties must be flexible as new issues can arise.
1. BLMS can offer the following sports for the Fall of 2020: Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Baseball, Softball & Golf. (we are looking for a Boys Soccer coach)
2. Regarding competition & games:
a. Golf will compete in Regionals (Sept. 25-26) and Provincials (Oct. 3-4).
b. Baseball & Softball will compete in Eastern Conference only (exhibition).
c. Soccer can only practice at this time, and possibly play games after Sept. 22
3. Students can only play on one team per season (i.e. if they play baseball they cannot play soccer or golf).
4. Students cannot tryout/practice for a Winter/Spring Sport until all practices & games are finished for the sport they are currently playing.
5. There is a mandatory 4 rest days between games for all sports.
6. Outdoor sports can have a maximum of 50 spectators, and social distancing must be practiced.
Any questions can be directed to the Director of Athletics, Rob Woodburn at 523-7163, or email@example.com