Posted: April 9, 2018
General Requirements of Eligibility:
1. The Applicant (or parent/guardian) must have an active SouthEastern Mutual home, tenant, farm or commercial policy.
2. The Applicant must completed the application form.
3. The Applicant must provide a current transcript from the school, college or university attended in the past year (if the Applicant is a mature student please note such on the application). A minimum average of 70% is required.
4. The Applicant must show proof of acceptance or enrolment as a full time student at a post-secondary educational institution (college oruniversity).
5. The Applicant may choose to submit a 30-60 second video or audio recording on the choice of two topics: Southeastern Mutual - present day company or the history of Southeastern Mutual (photos used must not be copyright protected).
6. The Applicant must provide a recent colour photo, with their application, to Southeastern Mutual for possible publication.
7. The Applicant must not have received any scholarship monies from Southeastern Mutual Insurance prior to this submission (Applicants may receive only one scholarship from Southeastern Mutual).
8. The Applicant must return the application form no later than 4:30 pm on May 15th to:
Southeastern Mutual Insurance Company
Scholarship Selection Committee
663 Pinewood Road Riverview NB E1B 5R6