Posted: October 23, 2017
Consider the different documents supporting human rights (Magna Carta, UN's, Canada, US)
- Become an expert on your document
- Provide notes for others to copy of most important parts of the document
- Discuss how this document could be interpreted, how it has been in the news and how it could be challenged in the future
- Prepare three deep-thinking questions about your charter to ask the group
- Present your notes and observations to your initial group.
- Discuss your questions with the group and take notes of the responses. Hand-in your notes from the conversation, your three questions and your notes on the charter for marks.